Please read all the “Terms and Conditions” mentioned here before using any of our services (Cakes & bouquet) from our website. By ordering any good and using services through our website you are bound to agree on our “Terms and conditions”. In case you do not want to be bound by our “Terms and conditions”, you may not subscribe or order any of our services.
For the user, the person accessing this website from a registered account -“You” “yours” and “your”.
For the service provider i.e. MrCake- “We” “us” “our” and “MrCake”
For any goods (cake and bouquet) offered by the website – “Goods” “Items” and “services”.
MrCake website through which we offer our goods and services- “Website”.
MrCake is an online cake ordering and delivering website. This website offers its users to select and order cakes and flower bouquet. On placing the order MrCake deliver the product to you or the person you ordered for and you will be liable for the payment of the commodity.
User account and security
Before placing your first order you will be asked to fill the necessary details for the registration process. Upon completing the registration process, you will receive an account designation and a password. You are responsible for the uses of your account and password and any activity that occurs under it. Make sure you securely exit from your account after the end of each session. MrCake will not be responsible for any loss or damage caused by any irresponsible action in such a case. If in case you find any unauthorized use of your account and password then immediately notify this to MrCake.
You agree (.) in case any information provided by you is incorrect, incomplete or inaccurate we are under enough rights at MrCake to suspend or terminate your account membership on the website and refuse you to access the website.
Payment privacy protection
We assure our users regarding their online payment details. The online payment information whatever registered is under privacy protection and is of no harm from our side. As far in our power to do so, we will keep all your details secured but in case of negligence on our part, we are not responsible for any kind of loss or damage you may suffer if a third party unauthorizedly accesses or copy any of your data provided to the website. Also, we do not save any of the details mentioned by you.
Ordering and communication
- Ordering and receiving of any commodity (cakes and bouquet) are strictly between you and MrCake. Before finally placing the order make sure you have provided the correct delivery information. The cake or bouquet you have placed in the cart will only be delivered to you. In case you have placed the wrong product in the cart it will not be the providers’ responsibility.
- Any order you place is subject to its availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us. You will receive a confirmation through email or mobile SMS (if mobile number provided) so that you can have confirmation about your order detail. In case of any incorrect order, detail contacts us immediately.
- In case the product availability, delivery capacity and acceptance by us are not available we will inform you through email, phone call or SMS (text message).
- When you communicate or send data to MrCake through emails or website uses you agree and understand that you are communication with MrCake through electronic means and you consent to receive communication via electronic means from us whenever required.
- We allow users to order and receive same-day delivery. We try our best to deliver the same day but we do not assure you of that.
- Order must be made at least 8-10 hours before you want your product to get delivered.
Price and payment
- The price for every good and product is mentioned on the website and can be changed by us without any prior information. The total price for the goods ordered will be displayed on the website when you place the order.
- Payment can be made in two available means (a) Online payment (b) pay on delivery
- In case of (a) Online payment i.e. debit card, credit card, UPI, Paytm, or other net banking modes you must make the entire payment before placing the order. Whereas in the case of (b) pay on delivery you have to pay the entire amount while you receive your order. The receiver will be asked to sign a receiving recipe.
- The user may guarantee that the net banking, debit card, credit card or any other online payment details are accurate as well as complete and have enough funds to make the payments
- Your ordered goods will be delivered to you at the designated destination mentioned by you at the time of order placement.
- The recipient must check the goods and products before signing the receiving receipt. In case you found the product damaged or you must refuse to receive it and inform our customer care service immediately.
- In case of wrong goods delivered you must refuse to accept and ask for a replacement by reporting it to us immediately.
- In case the recipient did not check the product before signing the receiving receipt he/she cannot claim for any damaged or wrong product delivery afterward.
- In case of the absence of the receiver at the time of delivery or you failed to provide proper delivery instructions we will not be responsible to visit the delivery location again and again. The delivery of the goods ordered will be attempted only once at the location provided by you.
- Order will be considered as delivered in any of the following cases:
The recipient is not available at the delivery location and time.
Recipient refused to take the goods.
Delivered the product at the premises of any restricted area in case the user is not answering the call or has provided an incorrect mobile number.
- In case of any such situation delivery of the goods and products can be rescheduled or canceled:
Flood, natural disaster, heavy rains, elections, national off, curfew, strikes, any government restriction in the city and riots.
National holiday or sudden government holiday.
Any complaints and replacements must be informed through email within a maximum of 4 hours or it shall not be brought in notice afterward.