Delicious and Moist Red Velvet Ice Cream CakeMrCake
Red velvet cake is not a new addition to the cake world. It is well known for a long time. Southern bakers baking it from the 1800s. The Waldorf-Astoria Hotel over New York is alleged to have created it firstly, from then it got popular over the US and across worldwide.
Red velvet cake is perfect for every occasion, but people mostly have it on anniversaries, weddings, Valentines Day, birthdays, and more celebrations where bright red color is surely a great show-stopper
What made Red Velvet Famous and Delicious?
Red velvet cake is always special. It is eye-catching, and every bite takes your breath away.
This cake is very subtle, moist where buttermilk and cocoa flavors are so comforting and delicious! People say that red velvet cake tastes like plain cake colored red, yet with this recipe, your came definitely tastes so rich and delicious.
The mixed-in cocoa flavor shines, and a modest tang of buttermilk and rich cream cheese frosting includes sweetness. It completes every flavor in this red velvet cake in a yummy way! Its cake layers are filled with ice cream and whipped rich cream cheese icing.
Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake
Egg – 1
Oil – 1/2 And 1/8 Cup
Buttermilk – 1/2 And 1/8 Cup
Vinegar – 1/2 Tbsp
Vanilla – 1/2 Tsp
Red Food Coloring – 1 Oz
Flour1 – 1/4 Cups
Sugar – 1 Cup
Cocoa – 1 Tbsp
Baking Soda – 1/2 tsp
Cream Cheese – 8 Oz
Sugar – 1/2 Cup
Milk – 1/8 Cup
Vanilla Extract – 1 Tsp
Cool Whipped Cream – 8 Oz
Cream Cheese frosting – 12 ounce can
Heavy Whipping Cream – 3/4 Cup
Remaining Cream Cheese Icing
Blueberries – 3/4 cup
MAKE THE CAKE:
1. Combine every wet ingredient in a bowl till it’s mixed well.
2. Then whisk every dry ingredient till it’s mixed well.
3. Include dry ingredients to wet ingredients and stir this at medium high till its fully mixed.
4. Pour this batter in 8 inch cake pans.
5. Bake this at 350 degrees for 20-21 minutes or more till it’s baked well.
6. Cool it for a few minutes and take out the wire rack for cooling it.
Make the ice cream
1. Combine sugar, cream cheese, vanilla extract and milk together till it’s mixed.
2. Fold this in cool whipped cream.
3. Cut the rounded tops from the cakes by a knife. Crumble fully the tops of your cakes in the ice cream and mix it well.
- Put your first cake layer on the serving plate.
- Add a third of your ice cream mixture over your cake and layer it evenly.
- Then pour 1/2 cup of delicious cream cheese icing over the ice cream mixture and work it smoothly in the ice cream.
- Mix in a third of the ice cream over the cream cheese frosting and spread it fully.
- Include another 1/2 cup of cream cheese mixture on the ice cream.
- Then again layer the remaining ice cream and layer it evenly.
- Now add a second cake layer.
- Then freeze this ice cream cake for 5-6 hours or even overnight.
- After freezing it, taste your delicious cake.
1. Freeze the metal bowl and mix it for 15-20 minutes and get them cold and good.
2. Take out the bowl from the freezer and mix in whipping cream.
3. Whip it for 5-7 minutes.
4. Add remaining cream cheese frosting.
5. Spread your whipped topping on top of the cake then garnish it with blueberries. Even you can include these blueberries before serving too.
6. You can have your cake in the freezer for 4-5 days. Leave it for 15 minutes before serving.
Tips for Baking this Red Velvet Ice Cream Cake
You can use the same 8-inch pan that you utilized for the cake. Not all 8-inch pans need to be similar sizes. Your cake should fit in your pan.
Looks delicious right, can’t wait to eat it. The. Why don’t you order a delicious red velvet cake from Yummy Cake and get it delivered to your doorsteps? YummyCake is the major online cake delivery service that offers delicious red velvet cake design in unique shapes, designs, themes at affordable prices. Order their red velvet with cream cheese frosting, red velvet heart cake, red velvet photo cake, and more. Get it at midnight, the same day within just a few hours after ordering. Don’t wait for more orders from YummyCake today.